The admittance of foreign citizens to MUCTR is conducted in accordance with the article 78 of the “Federal Law of Education in Russian Federation” of 29.12.2012 # 273-FL.
The admittance of foreign citizens to MUCTR, including nationals of the CIS countries for training bachelors, specialists and masters is conducted in accordance with the international agreements on issues related to the line of work carried out by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science; through the federal budget, including within the range of RF government quota; in accordance with agreements signed directly between MUCTR and foreign government authorities, as well as in accordance with agreements signed between MUCTR and foreign citizens individually or body corporates.
The admittance to first year MUCTR studies for training bachelor’s degree holders and specialists is conducted in accordance with the results of MUCTR entrance examinations.
To be admitted for master’s degree studies, one needs to hold bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, to be graduate of the higher education institution of Russian Federation or equal ranking one.
The admittance to first year master’s degree studies is conducted in accordance with the results of MUCTR entrance examinations on master’s degree specialty.
The entrance examinations for foreign citizens (reference to the file)
The tuition fee for foreign citizens (reference to the file)
Foreign citizens who don’t speak Russian spend a year at a special pre-University training Department where they study Russian language and culture.
University dormitories are located in Tushino district of Moscow within the boundaries of the new Mendeleev University Campus “Tushino”.
Applying for the MUCTR or MUCTR branch (in Russian) the foreign citizen has to present the following documents:
- A copy of the document establishing the applicant's identity, or a copy of the document establishing the foreigner's identity in Russian Federation, in accordance with the article 10 of the “Federal Law of legal status of foreign citizens in Russian Federation” of 25.07.2002 # 115- FL.
- The original state educational certificate (or its legally certified copy), or the original educational document of a foreign state recognized as equivalent to the state educational certificate in Russian Federation (or its legally certified copy), as well as a copy of the certificate of the document validation in cases stipulated by the law of RF. The documents involved are presented in accordance with the paragraph 89 and the subparagraph 89.11 of the paragraph 89 of the Rules involved.
- Russian language version of the educational document and (or) qualification certificate of the foreign state and attached supplement to it (if it is stipulated by the law of the state involved).
- Copies of documents or other proofs of the foreign compatriot belonging to the groups stipulated by the article 17 of the Federal law # 99- FL;
- 12 black-and-white photos on the light ground in the mat paper sized 3 х 4 cm.
The translation into Russian has to be carried out into the applicant’s full name indicated in the entry visa.